Safety of body piercings for rheumatology patients on immunosuppressive medications.
CitationSafety of body piercings for rheumatology patients on immunosuppressive medications. 2012, 105 (5):157 Ir Med J
PublisherIrish Medical Journal (IMJ)
JournalIrish medical journal
- Elective surgery in rheumatic disease and immunosuppression: to pause or not.
- Authors: Härle P, Straub RH, Fleck M
- Issue date: 2010 Oct
- [Side effects of immunosuppressants used in rheumatology].
- Authors: de Seze S, Kahn MF
- Issue date: 1976 May-Jun
- [Immunosuppressive treatment in rheumatology].
- Authors: Menkes CJ
- Issue date: 1971 Dec 15
- Tuberculosis reactivation during immunosuppressive therapy in rheumatic diseases: diagnostic and therapeutic strategies.
- Authors: Keane J, Bresnihan B
- Issue date: 2008 Jul
- Biologic agents in the treatment of rheumatic diseases with chronic viral infection. Where are we?
- Authors: Wendling D, Di Martino V, Herbein G
- Issue date: 2009 Jun