AffiliationAcademic Department of Surgery, University College, Cork and Cork University, Hospital, Ireland.
*Diseases in Twins
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPrenat Diagn. 2002 May;22(5):430-2.
AbstractWe report a case of a twin pregnancy which was complicated by a twin-twin transfusion in which the recipient twin was noted to have an intra-abdominal echogenic mass. This twin died at two days of age of hepatic infarction. The donor twin was healthy at birth, at thirty weeks' gestation, and did not have any subsequent problems. Fetal intra-abdominal echogenicity may be a marker of hepatic infarction.
- Hepatic and cerebral infarction in the survivor after the in utero death of a co-twin: sonographic pattern.
- Authors: de Laveaucoupet J, Ciorascu R, Lacaze T, Roset F, Musset D, Labrune M
- Issue date: 1995
- Fetal liver length in twin-twin transfusion syndrome.
- Authors: Roberts AB, Mitchell JM
- Issue date: 1997 Jan
- Rapid development of hydrops fetalis in the donor twin following death of the recipient twin in twin-twin transfusion syndrome.
- Authors: Ries M, Beinder E, Grüner C, Zenker M
- Issue date: 1999
- Ultrasound in the diagnosis of twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome--a preliminary report.
- Authors: Ropacka M, Markwitz W, Ginda W, Breborowicz GH
- Issue date: 1998
- Twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome complicated by spontaneous mid-trimester uterine rupture.
- Authors: Tutschek B, Hecher K, Somville T, Bender HG
- Issue date: 2004