PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT
Education, Medical, Continuing
Foreign Medical Graduates
MetadataShow full item record
Citation'I'm a happy little Vegemite, doctor!'. 2009, 38 (11):918-9 Aust Fam Physician
JournalAustralian family physician Copyright to Australian Family Physician. Reproduced with permission. Permission to reproduce must be sought from the publisher, The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
AbstractAt the onset of a mild Victorian winter, four enthusiastic, fresh faced Irish general practice registrars made their way to Australia on an academic and cultural exchange. As registrars in the final throws of our fourth year general practice training in Donegal, we swapped the rugged, windswept northwest coast of Ireland for Gippsland in Victoria.
- Evaluation of an Australian-Irish general practice registrar exchange.
- Authors: Kinsella P, Wood J
- Issue date: 2008 Sep
- What's another year? A qualitative evaluation of extension of general practice training in the West of Ireland.
- Authors: O'Shea EB
- Issue date: 2009 May
- International medical graduates - challenges faced in the Australian training program.
- Authors: McDonnell L, Usherwood T
- Issue date: 2008 Jun
- Education, training and support needs of Australian trained doctors and international medical graduates in rural Australia: a case of special needs?
- Authors: Alexander C, Fraser JD
- Issue date: 2007 Apr-Jun
- Career choices of young graduates: A need for more GP training.
- Authors: Copeman HA, Joyner CR, Murphy KJ
- Issue date: 1981 Oct 31