Safety of trastuzumab (Herceptin) during pregnancy: two case reports.
AuthorsGoodyer, Matthew J
Ismail, Jeffri Rm
O'Reilly, Seamus P
Moylan, Eugene J
Ryan, C Anthony M
Hughes, Paul Af
AffiliationDepartment of Medical Oncology, Cork University Hospital, Cork, Ireland.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSafety of trastuzumab (Herceptin) during pregnancy: two case reports. 2009, 2:9329notCases J
AbstractWe report on two cases of women on trastuzumab therapy for breast cancer who became pregnant and delivered healthy live infants. At the time of reporting the children are growing and developing normally (ages 3 and 2).
- Sustained complete remission of human epidermal growth factor receptor 2-positive metastatic breast cancer in the liver during long-term trastuzumab (Herceptin) maintenance therapy in a woman: a case report.
- Authors: Syrios J, Dokou A, Tsavaris N
- Issue date: 2010 Dec 10
- Long-term trastuzumab (Herceptin®) treatment in a continuation study of patients with HER2-positive breast cancer or HER2-positive gastric cancer.
- Authors: Müller V, Clemens M, Jassem J, Al-Sakaff N, Auclair P, Nüesch E, Holloway D, Shing M, Bang YJ
- Issue date: 2018 Mar 15
- Trastuzumab in the treatment of advanced breast cancer: single-center experience.
- Authors: Mrsić M, Grgić M, Budisić Z, Podolski P, Bogdanić V, Labar B, Jakić-Razumović J, Restek-Samarzija N, Gosev M
- Issue date: 2001
- MUC1* is a determinant of trastuzumab (Herceptin) resistance in breast cancer cells.
- Authors: Fessler SP, Wotkowicz MT, Mahanta SK, Bamdad C
- Issue date: 2009 Nov