Identification and verification of ultrafine particle affinity zones in urban neighbourhoods: sample design and data pre-processing.
AffiliationNational Centre for Geocomputation, National University of Ireland, Maynooth, UK. Paul.Harris@nuim.ie
MetadataShow full item record
CitationIdentification and verification of ultrafine particle affinity zones in urban neighbourhoods: sample design and data pre-processing. 2009, 8 Suppl 1:S5 Environ Health
JournalEnvironmental health : a global access science source
AbstractA methodology is presented and validated through which long-term fixed site air quality measurements are used to characterise and remove temporal signals in sample-based measurements which have good spatial coverage but poor temporal resolution. The work has been carried out specifically to provide a spatial dataset of atmospheric ultrafine particle (UFP < 100 nm) data for ongoing epidemiologic cohort analysis but the method is readily transferable to wider epidemiologic investigations and research into the health effects of other pollutant species.
- Development and application of an aerosol screening model for size-resolved urban aerosols.
- Authors: Stanier CO, Lee SR, HEI Health Review Committee.
- Issue date: 2014 Jun
- The impact of the congestion charging scheme on air quality in London. Part 1. Emissions modeling and analysis of air pollution measurements.
- Authors: Kelly F, Anderson HR, Armstrong B, Atkinson R, Barratt B, Beevers S, Derwent D, Green D, Mudway I, Wilkinson P, HEI Health Review Committee.
- Issue date: 2011 Apr
- Ultrafine particle concentrations in the surroundings of an urban area: comparing downwind to upwind conditions using Generalized Additive Models (GAMs).
- Authors: Sartini C, Zauli Sajani S, Ricciardelli I, Delgado-Saborit JM, Scotto F, Trentini A, Ferrari S, Poluzzi V
- Issue date: 2013 Oct
- Spatial variation of ultrafine particles and black carbon in two cities: results from a short-term measurement campaign.
- Authors: Klompmaker JO, Montagne DR, Meliefste K, Hoek G, Brunekreef B
- Issue date: 2015 Mar 1
- Methodology for setup and data processing of mobile air quality measurements to assess the spatial variability of concentrations in urban environments.
- Authors: Van Poppel M, Peters J, Bleux N
- Issue date: 2013 Dec