Slow-motion smartphone video improves interobserver reliability of gait assessment in ambulatory cerebral palsy.
KeywordsEdinburgh Visual Gait Score
MetadataShow full item record
JournalJournal of children's orthopaedics
PubMed Central IDPMC10411369
- Usability and Reliability of the Edinburgh Visual Gait Score in Children with Spastic Cerebral Palsy Using Smartphone Slow-Motion Video Technology and a Motion Analysis Application: A Pilot Study.
- Authors: Aroojis A, Sagade B, Chand S
- Issue date: 2021 Aug
- Automated Implementation of the Edinburgh Visual Gait Score (EVGS) Using OpenPose and Handheld Smartphone Video.
- Authors: Ramesh SH, Lemaire ED, Tu A, Cheung K, Baddour N
- Issue date: 2023 May 17
- Reliability and validity of Edinburgh visual gait score as an evaluation tool for children with cerebral palsy.
- Authors: Del Pilar Duque Orozco M, Abousamra O, Church C, Lennon N, Henley J, Rogers KJ, Sees JP, Connor J, Miller F
- Issue date: 2016 Sep
- Teleassessment of Gait and Gait Aids: Validity and Interrater Reliability.
- Authors: Venkataraman K, Amis K, Landerman LR, Caves K, Koh GC, Hoenig H
- Issue date: 2020 Apr 17
- Reliability of a Qualitative Video Analysis for Running.
- Authors: Pipkin A, Kotecki K, Hetzel S, Heiderscheit B
- Issue date: 2016 Jul