Developmental dysplasia of the hip is common in patients undergoing total hip arthroplasty under 50 years of age.
Early onset osteoarthritis
Lateral centre-edge angle
MetadataShow full item record
PubMed Central IDPMC10414020
- The John Charnley Award: Redefining the Natural History of Osteoarthritis in Patients With Hip Dysplasia and Impingement.
- Authors: Wyles CC, Heidenreich MJ, Jeng J, Larson DR, Trousdale RT, Sierra RJ
- Issue date: 2017 Feb
- The lateral center-edge angle as radiographic selection criteria for periacetabular osteotomy for developmental dysplasia of the hip in patients aged above 13 years.
- Authors: Zhang D, Pan X, Zhang H, Luo D, Cheng H, Xiao K
- Issue date: 2020 Jul 25
- A Possible New Radiographic Predictor of Progression of Osteoarthritis in Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip: The Center Gap.
- Authors: Morita D, Hasegawa Y, Seki T, Amano T, Takegami Y, Kasai T, Higuchi Y, Ishiguro N
- Issue date: 2018 Nov
- Periacetabular Osteotomy Improves Pain and Function in Patients With Lateral Center-edge Angle Between 18° and 25°, but Are These Hips Really Borderline Dysplastic?
- Authors: McClincy MP, Wylie JD, Kim YJ, Millis MB, Novais EN
- Issue date: 2019 May
- Which Acetabular Landmarks are the Most Useful for Measuring the Acetabular Index and Center-edge Angle in Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip? A Comparison of Two Methods.
- Authors: Shin CH, Yang E, Lim C, Yoo WJ, Choi IH, Cho TJ
- Issue date: 2020 Sep