Using the TIDieR checklist to describe the intervention of the Sedation and Weaning in Children (SANDWICH) trial.
AuthorsTume, Lyvonne N
McAuley, Daniel F
Peters, Mark J
Walsh, Timothy Simon
MetadataShow full item record
JournalNursing in critical care
- Using the TIDieR Checklist to Standardize the Description of a Functional Strength Training Intervention for the Upper Limb After Stroke.
- Authors: van Vliet P, Hunter SM, Donaldson C, Pomeroy V
- Issue date: 2016 Jul
- Getting messier with TIDieR: embracing context and complexity in intervention reporting.
- Authors: Cotterill S, Knowles S, Martindale AM, Elvey R, Howard S, Coupe N, Wilson P, Spence M
- Issue date: 2018 Jan 18
- Do pharmacy intervention reports adequately describe their interventions? A template for intervention description and replication analysis of reports included in a systematic review.
- Authors: de Barra M, Scott C, Johnston M, De Bruin M, Scott N, Matheson C, Bond C, Watson M
- Issue date: 2019 Dec 19
- Assessment of the completeness of intervention reporting of randomized clinical trials for alcohol use disorders: Effect of the TIDieR checklist and guide.
- Authors: Vassar M, Pollard J, Rorah D, Jellison S, Harter ZJ, Brasseux S
- Issue date: 2020 Mar 1
- TIDieR-telehealth: precision in reporting of telehealth interventions used in clinical trials - unique considerations for the Template for the Intervention Description and Replication (TIDieR) checklist.
- Authors: Rhon DI, Fritz JM, Kerns RD, McGeary DD, Coleman BC, Farrokhi S, Burgess DJ, Goertz CM, Taylor SL, Hoffmann T
- Issue date: 2022 Jun 2