The impact of stroke, cognitive function and post-stroke cognitive impairment (PSCI) on healthcare utilisation in Ireland: a cross-sectional nationally representative study.
Post-stroke cognitive impairment
MetadataShow full item record
JournalBMC health services research
PubMed Central IDPMC8962254
- Self-report versus electronic medical record recorded healthcare utilisation in older community-dwelling adults: Comparison of two prospective cohort studies.
- Authors: Wallace E, Moriarty F, McGarrigle C, Smith SM, Kenny RA, Fahey T
- Issue date: 2018
- Potentially inappropriate prescribing and its association with health outcomes in middle-aged people: a prospective cohort study in Ireland.
- Authors: Moriarty F, Cahir C, Bennett K, Hughes CM, Kenny RA, Fahey T
- Issue date: 2017 Oct 16
- Association between adherence to antihypertensive medications and health outcomes in middle and older aged community dwelling adults; results from the Irish longitudinal study on ageing.
- Authors: Walsh CA, Cahir C, Bennett KE
- Issue date: 2019 Sep
- Frailty and healthcare utilisation across care settings among community-dwelling older adults in Singapore.
- Authors: Ge L, Yap CW, Heng BH, Tan WS
- Issue date: 2020 Oct 6
- The impact of frailty on healthcare utilisation in Ireland: evidence from the Irish longitudinal study on ageing.
- Authors: Roe L, Normand C, Wren MA, Browne J, O'Halloran AM
- Issue date: 2017 Sep 5