Nutritional priorities, practices and preferences of athletes and active individuals in the context of new product development in the sports nutrition sector.
Carey, Conor C.
new product development
MetadataShow full item record
JournalFrontiers in sports and active living
PubMed Central IDPMC9942779
- Folic acid supplementation and malaria susceptibility and severity among people taking antifolate antimalarial drugs in endemic areas.
- Authors: Crider K, Williams J, Qi YP, Gutman J, Yeung L, Mai C, Finkelstain J, Mehta S, Pons-Duran C, Menéndez C, Moraleda C, Rogers L, Daniels K, Green P
- Issue date: 2022 Feb 1
- Carbohydrate Intake Practices and Determinants of Food Choices During Training in Recreational, Amateur, and Professional Endurance Athletes: A Survey Analysis.
- Authors: Reinhard C, Galloway SDR
- Issue date: 2022
- Joint Position Statement: nutrition and athletic performance. American College of Sports Medicine, American Dietetic Association, and Dietitians of Canada.
- Authors: American College of Sports Medicine, American Dietetic Association, Dietitians of Canada
- Issue date: 2000 Dec
- American College of Sports Medicine position stand. Nutrition and athletic performance.
- Authors: American Dietetic Association, Dietitians of Canada, American College of Sports Medicine, Rodriguez NR, Di Marco NM, Langley S
- Issue date: 2009 Mar