An observational study of dose dense chemotherapy with lipegfilgrastim support in early breast cancer.
Fitzpatrick, Orla M
Easty, David J
Hennessy, Bryan T
Morris, Patrick G
MetadataShow full item record
PubMed Central IDPMC9942277
AbstractThis was a single arm, non-interventional, prospective study. The primary endpoint was to determine the rate of neutropenia defined as ANC of < 1.0 × 109/L, during four cycles of dose dense AC with lipegfilgrastim support. The secondary endpoints were the incidence of febrile neutropenia, (temperature > 38 °C and ANC < 1.0 × 109/L), treatment delays, premature treatment cessation and toxicity.
- Effect of lipegfilgrastim administration as prophylaxis of chemotherapy-induced neutropenia on dose modification and incidence of neutropenic events: real-world evidence from a non-interventional study in Belgium and Luxembourg.
- Authors: Fontaine C, Claes N, Graas MP, Samani KK, Vuylsteke P, Vulsteke C
- Issue date: 2021 Feb
- Prophylaxis of chemotherapy-induced neutropenia and febrile neutropenia with lipegfilgrastim in patients with non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NADIR study).
- Authors: Wolff T, Schulz H, Losem C, Reichert D, Hurtz HJ, Sandner R, Harde J, Grebhardt S, Potthoff K, Mueller U, Fietz T
- Issue date: 2019 Feb
- Efficacy and safety of lipegfilgrastim versus pegfilgrastim: a randomized, multicenter, active-control phase 3 trial in patients with breast cancer receiving doxorubicin/docetaxel chemotherapy.
- Authors: Bondarenko I, Gladkov OA, Elsaesser R, Buchner A, Bias P
- Issue date: 2013 Aug 14
- Chemotherapy-associated treatment burden in breast cancer patients receiving lipegfilgrastim or pegfilgrastim: secondary efficacy data from a phase III study.
- Authors: Gladkov OA, Buchner A, Bias P, Müller U, Elsässer R
- Issue date: 2016 Jan
- Effectiveness of biosimilar filgrastim vs. original granulocyte colony-stimulating factors in febrile neutropenia prevention in breast cancer patients.
- Authors: Puértolas I, Frutos Pérez-Surio A, Alcácera MA, Andrés R, Salvador MDT
- Issue date: 2018 Mar