The Rationale for Vitamin, Mineral, and Cofactor Treatment in the Precision Medical Care of Autism Spectrum Disorder.
AuthorsOwens, Susan C
Engelen, Marielle P K J
Deutz, Nicolaas E P
MetadataShow full item record
JournalJournal of personalized medicine
PubMed Central IDPMC9964499
- [Specialized vitamin-mineral supplements for persons in extreme conditions].
- Authors: Kodentsova VM, Zhilinskaya NV, Salagay OO, Tutelyan VA
- Issue date: 2022
- Effects of nutrients (in food) on the structure and function of the nervous system: update on dietary requirements for brain. Part 1: micronutrients.
- Authors: Bourre JM
- Issue date: 2006 Sep-Oct
- Vitamin/mineral/micronutrient supplement for autism spectrum disorders: a research survey.
- Authors: Adams JB, Kirby J, Audhya T, Whiteley P, Bain J
- Issue date: 2022 Oct 13
- Vitamin and mineral supplementation for maintaining cognitive function in cognitively healthy people in mid and late life.
- Authors: Rutjes AW, Denton DA, Di Nisio M, Chong LY, Abraham RP, Al-Assaf AS, Anderson JL, Malik MA, Vernooij RW, Martínez G, Tabet N, McCleery J
- Issue date: 2018 Dec 17
- Dietary adequacy of Egyptian children with autism spectrum disorder compared to healthy developing children.
- Authors: Meguid NA, Anwar M, Bjørklund G, Hashish A, Chirumbolo S, Hemimi M, Sultan E
- Issue date: 2017 Apr