A Systematic Review of Urban Navigation Systems for Visually Impaired People.
independent children navigation
visually impaired people
MetadataShow full item record
JournalSensors (Basel, Switzerland)
- Design and Development of a Wearable Assistive Device Integrating a Fuzzy Decision Support System for Blind and Visually Impaired People.
- Authors: Bouteraa Y
- Issue date: 2021 Sep 7
- An electronic travel guide for visually impaired - vehicle board recognition system through computer vision techniques.
- Authors: Noorjahan M, Punitha A
- Issue date: 2020 Feb
- Sensor-Based Prototype of a Smart Assistant for Visually Impaired People-Preliminary Results.
- Authors: Șipoș E, Ciuciu C, Ivanciu L
- Issue date: 2022 Jun 3
- Assistive obstacle detection and navigation devices for vision-impaired users.
- Authors: Ong SK, Zhang J, Nee AY
- Issue date: 2013 Sep
- Indoor Navigation Systems for Visually Impaired Persons: Mapping the Features of Existing Technologies to User Needs.
- Authors: Plikynas D, Žvironas A, Budrionis A, Gudauskis M
- Issue date: 2020 Jan 23