Relationships between age at first substance use and persistence of cannabis use and cannabis use disorder.
MetadataShow full item record
JournalBMC public health
- Relationships between patterns of cannabis use, abuse and dependence and recent stimulant use: Evidence from two national surveys in Ireland.
- Authors: Millar SR, Mongan D, O'Dwyer C, Smyth BP, Perry IJ, Galvin B
- Issue date: 2021
- Correlates of patterns of cannabis use, abuse and dependence: evidence from two national surveys in Ireland.
- Authors: Millar SR, Mongan D, O'Dwyer C, Long J, Smyth BP, Perry IJ, Galvin B
- Issue date: 2021 Apr 24
- Factors associated with the timing and onset of cannabis use and cannabis use disorder: results from the 2007 Australian National Survey of Mental Health and Well-Being.
- Authors: Butterworth P, Slade T, Degenhardt L
- Issue date: 2014 Sep
- When Marijuana Is Used before Cigarettes or Alcohol: Demographic Predictors and Associations with Heavy Use, Cannabis Use Disorder, and Other Drug-related Outcomes.
- Authors: Fairman BJ, Furr-Holden CD, Johnson RM
- Issue date: 2019 Feb
- Cannabis use disorder among people using cannabis daily/almost daily in the United States, 2002-2016.
- Authors: Santaella-Tenorio J, Levy NS, Segura LE, Mauro PM, Martins SS
- Issue date: 2019 Dec 1