There is no market for new antibiotics: this allows an open approach to research and development.
AuthorsKlug, Dana M
Idiris, Fahima I M
Blaskovich, Mark A T
von Delft, Frank
Dowson, Christopher G
Roberts, Adam P
Singer, Andrew C
Todd, Matthew H
MetadataShow full item record
JournalWellcome open research
- Evaluating for-profit public benefit corporations as an additional structure for antibiotic development and commercialization.
- Authors: Outterson K, Rex JH
- Issue date: 2020 Jun
- Combatting Antibiotic Resistance Together: How Can We Enlist the Help of Industry?
- Authors: Edwards SE, Morel CM, Busse R, Harbarth S
- Issue date: 2018 Dec 18
- A new approach to gathering pharmaceutical market data to support policy implementation and access to medicines: as demonstrated by malaria medicines in Zambia.
- Authors: Coghlan R, Stephens P, Mwale B, Siyanga M
- Issue date: 2018 Nov 29
- Incentivising innovation in antibiotic drug discovery and development: progress, challenges and next steps.
- Authors: Simpkin VL, Renwick MJ, Kelly R, Mossialos E
- Issue date: 2017 Dec
- The role of drug regulatory authorities and health technology assessment agencies in shaping incentives for antibiotic R&D: a qualitative study.
- Authors: Kållberg C, Mathiesen L, Gopinathan U, Salvesen Blix H
- Issue date: 2023 Mar 27