Correlates of patterns of cannabis use, abuse and dependence: evidence from two national surveys in Ireland.
AuthorsMillar, Seán R
Smyth, Bobby P
Perry, Ivan J
MetadataShow full item record
JournalEuropean journal of public health
- Relationships between patterns of cannabis use, abuse and dependence and recent stimulant use: Evidence from two national surveys in Ireland.
- Authors: Millar SR, Mongan D, O'Dwyer C, Smyth BP, Perry IJ, Galvin B
- Issue date: 2021
- Cannabis use disorder among people using cannabis daily/almost daily in the United States, 2002-2016.
- Authors: Santaella-Tenorio J, Levy NS, Segura LE, Mauro PM, Martins SS
- Issue date: 2019 Dec 1
- Gender differences in health-related quality of life among cannabis users: results from the National Epidemiologic Survey on Alcohol and Related Conditions.
- Authors: Lev-Ran S, Imtiaz S, Taylor BJ, Shield KD, Rehm J, Le Foll B
- Issue date: 2012 Jun 1
- Relationships between age at first substance use and persistence of cannabis use and cannabis use disorder.
- Authors: Millar SR, Mongan D, Smyth BP, Perry IJ, Galvin B
- Issue date: 2021 May 27
- Cannabis use disorders among adults in the United States during a time of increasing use of cannabis.
- Authors: Compton WM, Han B, Jones CM, Blanco C
- Issue date: 2019 Nov 1