Mental health nurses experience of the introduction and practice of the Safewards model: a qualitative descriptive study.
MetadataShow full item record
- Implementation of the Safewards model in public mental health facilities: A qualitative evaluation of staff perceptions.
- Authors: Higgins N, Meehan T, Dart N, Kilshaw M, Fawcett L
- Issue date: 2018 Dec
- Nurses' perceptions of nurse-patient communication in seclusion rooms in psychiatric inpatient care: A focus group study.
- Authors: Berg J, Lipponen E, Sailas E, Soininen P, Varpula J, Välimäki M, Lahti M
- Issue date: 2023 Aug
- Safewards Secure: A Delphi study to develop an addition to the Safewards model for forensic mental health services.
- Authors: Maguire T, Ryan J, Fullam R, McKenna B
- Issue date: 2022 Jun
- Getting a grip on Safewards: The cross impact of clinical supervision and Safewards model on clinical practice.
- Authors: Hamilton J, Cole A, Bostwick R, Ngune I
- Issue date: 2023 Jun
- Effect of Safewards on reducing conflict and containment and the experiences of staff and consumers: A mixed-methods systematic review.
- Authors: Ward-Stockham K, Kapp S, Jarden R, Gerdtz M, Daniel C
- Issue date: 2022 Feb