Estimation of the serial interval and proportion of pre-symptomatic transmission events of COVID- 19 in Ireland using contact tracing data.
AuthorsMcAloon, Conor G
McV Messam, Locksley L
Green, Martin J
More, Simon J
MetadataShow full item record
JournalBMC public health
- Transmission dynamics and timing of key events for SARS-CoV-2 infection in healthcare workers.
- Authors: Emecen AN, Basoglu Sensoy E, Sezgin E, Yildirim Ustuner B, Keskin S, Siyve N, Celik SG, Bayrak G, Senturk Durukan N, Coskun Beyan A, Ergor A, Unal B, Ergor G
- Issue date: 2021 Jul
- The Serial Interval of COVID-19 in Korea: 1,567 Pairs of Symptomatic Cases from Contact Tracing.
- Authors: Hong K, Yum S, Kim J, Chun BC
- Issue date: 2020 Dec 28
- Calculating the serial interval of SARS-CoV-2 in Lebanon using 2020 contact-tracing data.
- Authors: Haddad N, Clapham HE, Abou Naja H, Saleh M, Farah Z, Ghosn N, Mrad P, Howard N
- Issue date: 2021 Oct 11
- Diagnostic serial interval as a novel indicator for contact tracing effectiveness exemplified with the SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19 outbreak in South Korea.
- Authors: Mettler SK, Kim J, Maathuis MH
- Issue date: 2020 Oct
- High infectiousness immediately before COVID-19 symptom onset highlights the importance of continued contact tracing.
- Authors: Hart WS, Maini PK, Thompson RN
- Issue date: 2021 Apr 26