Changes in Default-Mode Network Associated With Childhood Trauma in Schizophrenia.
AuthorsDauvermann, Maria R
Rokita, Karolina I
McKernan, Declan P
Kelly, John P
Morris, Derek W
AffiliationSchool of Psychology, National University of Ireland Galway, Galway, Ireland. 2Center for Neuroimaging, Genetics and Cognition (NICOG), National University of Ireland Galway, Galway, Ireland. 3McGovern Institute for Brain Research, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA. 4Department of Psychology, National College of Ireland, Dublin, Ireland. 5Pharmacology and Therapeutics, National University of Ireland Galway, Galway, Ireland. 6School of Natural Sciences, National University of Ireland Galway, Galway, Ireland. 7Department of Psychiatry, Trinity Centre for Health Sciences, St. James's Hospital, Dublin, Ireland. 8Department of Psychiatry, Clinical Science Institute, National University of Ireland Galway, Galway, Ireland.
resting-state functional magnetic resonance imaging
Local subject classificationAccess Awards 2021 Submission
Mental Health and Disabilities
MetadataShow full item record
- Intrinsic brain network alterations in non-clinical adults with a history of childhood trauma.
- Authors: Zhao H, Dong D, Sun X, Cheng C, Xiong G, Wang X, Yao S
- Issue date: 2021
- Altered resting-state functional connectivity of the default mode and central executive networks following cognitive processing therapy for PTSD.
- Authors: Vuper TC, Philippi CL, Bruce SE
- Issue date: 2021 Jul 9
- Parietal memory network and default mode network in first-episode drug-naïve schizophrenia: Associations with auditory hallucination.
- Authors: Guo Q, Hu Y, Zeng B, Tang Y, Li G, Zhang T, Wang J, Northoff G, Li C, Goff D, Wang J, Yang Z
- Issue date: 2020 Jun 1
- Childhood trauma, IL-6 and weaker suppression of the default mode network (DMN) during theory of mind (ToM) performance in schizophrenia.
- Authors: King S, Mothersill D, Holleran L, Patlola S, McManus R, Kenyon M, McDonald C, Hallahan B, Corvin A, Morris DW, Kelly JP, McKernan D, Donohoe G
- Issue date: 2022 Dec
- Contributions of Cerebro-Cerebellar Default Mode Connectivity Patterns to Memory Performance in Mild Cognitive Impairment.
- Authors: Pagen LHG, van de Ven VG, Gronenschild EHBM, Priovoulos N, Verhey FRJ, Jacobs HIL
- Issue date: 2020