Helpful and challenging aspects of breastfeeding in public for women living in Australia, Ireland and Sweden: a cross-sectional study.
AuthorsHauck, Yvonne L
KeywordsBreastfeeding in public
MetadataShow full item record
JournalInternational breastfeeding journal
- Australian, Irish and Swedish women's perceptions of what assisted them to breastfeed for six months: exploratory design using critical incident technique.
- Authors: Hauck YL, Blixt I, Hildingsson I, Gallagher L, Rubertsson C, Thomson B, Lewis L
- Issue date: 2016 Oct 10
- Factors influencing mothers' decision to breastfeed in public.
- Authors: Hauck YL
- Issue date: 2004 Mar
- Seeing other women breastfeed: how vicarious experience relates to breastfeeding intention and behaviour.
- Authors: Hoddinott P, Kroll T, Raja A, Lee AJ
- Issue date: 2010 Apr
- "I was determined to breastfeed, and I always found a solution": successful experiences of exclusive breastfeeding among Chinese mothers in Ireland.
- Authors: Zhou Q, Chen H, Younger KM, Cassidy TM, Kearney JM
- Issue date: 2020 May 20
- Community attitudes toward breastfeeding in public places among Western Australia Adults, 1995-2009.
- Authors: Meng X, Daly A, Pollard CM, Binns CW
- Issue date: 2013 May