Low-Carbohydrate Diets in the Management of Obesity and Type 2 Diabetes: A Review from Clinicians Using the Approach in Practice.
type 2 diabetes
MetadataShow full item record
JournalInternational journal of environmental research and public health
- Effects of high vs low glycemic index of dietary carbohydrate on cardiovascular disease risk factors and insulin sensitivity: the OmniCarb randomized clinical trial.
- Authors: Sacks FM, Carey VJ, Anderson CA, Miller ER 3rd, Copeland T, Charleston J, Harshfield BJ, Laranjo N, McCarron P, Swain J, White K, Yee K, Appel LJ
- Issue date: 2014 Dec 17
- Comparison of low- and high-carbohydrate diets for type 2 diabetes management: a randomized trial.
- Authors: Tay J, Luscombe-Marsh ND, Thompson CH, Noakes M, Buckley JD, Wittert GA, Yancy WS Jr, Brinkworth GD
- Issue date: 2015 Oct
- Evidence that supports the prescription of low-carbohydrate high-fat diets: a narrative review.
- Authors: Noakes TD, Windt J
- Issue date: 2017 Jan
- Low carbohydrate diets, pro: time to rethink our current strategies.
- Authors: Bloch AS
- Issue date: 2005 Feb
- Effects of carbohydrate-restricted diets on low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels in overweight and obese adults: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Gjuladin-Hellon T, Davies IG, Penson P, Amiri Baghbadorani R
- Issue date: 2019 Mar 1