International palliative care research priorities: A systematic review.
International. Systematic review
MetadataShow full item record
JournalBMC palliative care
- Research priorities associated with family caregivers in palliative care: international perspectives.
- Authors: Hudson PL, Zordan R, Trauer T
- Issue date: 2011 Apr
- Examining palliative and end of life care research in Ireland within a global context: a systematic mapping review of the evidence.
- Authors: McIlfatrick S, Muldrew DHL, Hasson F, Payne S
- Issue date: 2018 Sep 27
- The Effectiveness of Integrated Care Pathways for Adults and Children in Health Care Settings: A Systematic Review.
- Authors: Allen D, Gillen E, Rixson L
- Issue date: 2009
- Healthcare users' experiences of communicating with healthcare professionals about children who have life-limiting conditions: a qualitative systematic review protocol.
- Authors: Ekberg S, Bradford N, Herbert A, Danby S, Yates P
- Issue date: 2015 Nov
- Recommendations on priorities for integrated palliative care: transparent expert consultation with international leaders for the InSuP-C project.
- Authors: Payne S, Hughes S, Wilkinson J, Hasselaar J, Preston N
- Issue date: 2019 Apr 3