A Systematic Review Protocol of the Barriers to Both Physical Activity and Obesity Counselling in the Secondary Care Setting as Reported by Healthcare Providers.
MetadataShow full item record
JournalInternational journal of environmental research and public health
- Physical Activity Advice and Counselling by Healthcare Providers: A Scoping Review.
- Authors: Okafor UB, Goon DT
- Issue date: 2021 May 19
- The impact of knowledge on attitudes of emergency department staff towards patients with substance related presentations: a quantitative systematic review protocol.
- Authors: Clarke DE, Gonzalez M, Pereira A, Boyce-Gaudreau K, Waldman C, Demczuk L
- Issue date: 2015 Oct
- Primary care providers' perceptions of physical activity counselling in a clinical setting: a systematic review.
- Authors: Hébert ET, Caughy MO, Shuval K
- Issue date: 2012 Jul
- Provision and uptake of routine antenatal services: a qualitative evidence synthesis.
- Authors: Downe S, Finlayson K, Tunçalp Ö, Gülmezoglu AM
- Issue date: 2019 Jun 12
- Barriers and facilitators to the provision of preconception care by healthcare providers: A systematic review.
- Authors: Goossens J, De Roose M, Van Hecke A, Goemaes R, Verhaeghe S, Beeckman D
- Issue date: 2018 Nov