MHealth and perceived quality of care delivery: a conceptual model and validation.
KeywordsInformation technology utilization
Quality of care
MetadataShow full item record
JournalBMC medical informatics and decision making
- A model for predicting utilization of mHealth interventions in low-resource settings: case of maternal and newborn care in Kenya.
- Authors: Mburu S, Oboko R
- Issue date: 2018 Jul 17
- Pharmacy-based hypertension care employing mHealth in Lagos, Nigeria - a mixed methods feasibility study.
- Authors: Nelissen HE, Cremers AL, Okwor TJ, Kool S, van Leth F, Brewster L, Makinde O, Gerrets R, Hendriks ME, Schultsz C, Osibogun A, Van't Hoog AH
- Issue date: 2018 Dec 4
- Determinants of readiness to adopt mHealth in a rural community of Bangladesh.
- Authors: Khatun F, Heywood AE, Ray PK, Hanifi SM, Bhuiya A, Liaw ST
- Issue date: 2015 Oct
- Assessing task-technology fit in a PACS upgrade: do users' and developers' appraisals converge?
- Authors: Lepanto L, Sicotte C, Lehoux P
- Issue date: 2011 Dec
- Understanding factors influencing the adoption of mHealth by the elderly: An extension of the UTAUT model.
- Authors: Hoque R, Sorwar G
- Issue date: 2017 May