Can we improve coaches' injury prevention views and implementation practices in the community female Gaelic sport of camogie?
MetadataShow full item record
JournalBMJ open sport & exercise medicine
- High levels of coach intent to integrate a ACL injury prevention program into training does not translate to effective implementation.
- Authors: Frank BS, Register-Mihalik J, Padua DA
- Issue date: 2015 Jul
- Coaches' perspectives on implementing an evidence-informed injury prevention programme in junior community netball.
- Authors: Saunders N, Otago L, Romiti M, Donaldson A, White P, Finch C
- Issue date: 2010 Dec
- Attitudes, beliefs and factors influencing football coaches' adherence to the 11+ injury prevention programme.
- Authors: Shamlaye J, Tomšovský L, Fulcher ML
- Issue date: 2020
- Lower limb injury prevention programs in youth soccer: a survey of coach knowledge, usage, and barriers.
- Authors: Mawson R, Creech MJ, Peterson DC, Farrokhyar F, Ayeni OR
- Issue date: 2018 Oct 11
- Canadian High School Rugby Coaches Readiness for an Injury Prevention Strategy Implementation: Evaluating a Train-the-Coach Workshop.
- Authors: Shill IJ, Räisänen A, Black AM, Barden C, van den Berg C, McKay CD, West SW, Pasanen K, Hagel BE, Emery CA
- Issue date: 2021