Maintenance of professional competence in Ireland: a national survey of doctors' attitudes and experiences.
AffiliationMedical Education Unit, National University of Ireland, University College Cork, Cork, Ireland.
health services administration & management
medical education & training
MetadataShow full item record
- Doctors' maintenance of professional competence: a qualitative study informed by the theory of planned behaviour.
- Authors: Wiese A, Galvin E, O'Farrell J, Cotter J, Bennett D
- Issue date: 2021 May 3
- Doctors' attitudes to maintenance of professional competence: a scoping review.
- Authors: Wiese A, Galvin E, Korotchikova I, Bennett D
- Issue date: 2021 Oct 15
- Doctors' attitudes to, beliefs about, and experiences of the regulation of professional competence: a scoping review protocol.
- Authors: Wiese A, Galvin E, Merrett C, Korotchikova I, Slattery D, Prihodova L, Hoey H, O'Shaughnessy A, Cotter J, O'Farrell J, Horgan M, Bennett D
- Issue date: 2019 Aug 22
- Cross-sectional exploration of the impact of the Dr Bawa-Garba case on doctors' professional behaviours and attitudes towards the regulator.
- Authors: Medisauskaite A, Potts H, Gishen F, Alexander K, Sarker SJ, Griffin A
- Issue date: 2021 Aug 18
- Passing through - reasons why migrant doctors in Ireland plan to stay, return home or migrate onwards to new destination countries.
- Authors: Brugha R, McAleese S, Dicker P, Tyrrell E, Thomas S, Normand C, Humphries N
- Issue date: 2016 Jun 30