Role of Neuroinflammation in Autism Spectrum Disorder and the Emergence of Brain Histaminergic System. Lessons Also for BPSD?
Autism spectrum disorder
behavioral and psychological symptoms of dementia
central histamine receptors
MetadataShow full item record
JournalFrontiers in pharmacology
- Histamine H3 receptor as a potential target for cognitive symptoms in neuropsychiatric diseases.
- Authors: Sadek B, Saad A, Sadeq A, Jalal F, Stark H
- Issue date: 2016 Oct 1
- Comparison of behaviors characteristic of autism spectrum disorder behaviors and behavioral and psychiatric symptoms of dementia.
- Authors: Rhodus EK, Barber J, Abner EL, Bardach SH, Gibson A, Jicha GA
- Issue date: 2020 Nov 23
- Histaminergic system in brain disorders: lessons from the translational approach and future perspectives.
- Authors: Baronio D, Gonchoroski T, Castro K, Zanatta G, Gottfried C, Riesgo R
- Issue date: 2014
- The dual-active histamine H3 receptor antagonist and acetylcholine esterase inhibitor E100 ameliorates stereotyped repetitive behavior and neuroinflammmation in sodium valproate induced autism in mice.
- Authors: Eissa N, Azimullah S, Jayaprakash P, Jayaraj RL, Reiner D, Ojha SK, Beiram R, Stark H, Łażewska D, Kieć-Kononowicz K, Sadek B
- Issue date: 2019 Oct 1
- The neglected role of histamine in Alzheimer's disease.
- Authors: Naddafi F, Mirshafiey A
- Issue date: 2013 Jun