Psychological Predictors for Depression and Burnout Among German Junior Elite Athletes.
MetadataShow full item record
JournalFrontiers in psychology
- The effect of perceived stress and specialization on the relationship between perfectionism and burnout in collegiate athletes.
- Authors: Garinger LM, Chow GM, Luzzeri M
- Issue date: 2018 Nov
- Perfectionism and athlete burnout in junior elite athletes: the mediating role of coping tendencies.
- Authors: Hill AP, Hall HK, Appleton PR
- Issue date: 2010 Jul
- Comparison of Athletes' Proneness to Depressive Symptoms in Individual and Team Sports: Research on Psychological Mediators in Junior Elite Athletes.
- Authors: Nixdorf I, Frank R, Beckmann J
- Issue date: 2016
- Implicit and explicit attitudes towards sport among young elite athletes with high versus low burnout symptoms.
- Authors: Gerber M, Brand R, Antoniewicz F, Isoard-Gautheur S, Gustafsson H, Bianchi R, Colledge F, Madigan DJ, Brand S, Ludyga S
- Issue date: 2019 Jul
- Effects of stress and mental toughness on burnout and depressive symptoms: A prospective study with young elite athletes.
- Authors: Gerber M, Best S, Meerstetter F, Walter M, Ludyga S, Brand S, Bianchi R, Madigan DJ, Isoard-Gautheur S, Gustafsson H
- Issue date: 2018 Dec