Intra-Trial Reliability and Usefulness of Isometric Mid-Thigh Pull Testing on Portable Force Plates.
Keywordsforce time curve
MetadataShow full item record
JournalJournal of human kinetics
- A Comparison of the Isometric Midthigh Pull and Isometric Squat: Intraday Reliability, Usefulness, and the Magnitude of Difference Between Tests.
- Authors: Brady CJ, Harrison AJ, Flanagan EP, Haff GG, Comyns TM
- Issue date: 2018 Aug 1
- The Effect of Altering Body Posture and Barbell Position on the Between-Session Reliability of Force-Time Curve Characteristics in the Isometric Mid-Thigh Pull.
- Authors: Guppy SN, Brady CJ, Kotani Y, Stone MH, Medic N, Haff GG
- Issue date: 2018 Nov 30
- Normalization of Early Isometric Force Production as a Percentage of Peak Force During Multijoint Isometric Assessment.
- Authors: Comfort P, Dos'Santos T, Jones PA, McMahon JJ, Suchomel TJ, Bazyler C, Stone MH
- Issue date: 2019 Oct 8
- Between-Session Reliability of Isometric Midthigh Pull Kinetics and Maximal Power Clean Performance in Male Youth Soccer Players.
- Authors: DosʼSantos T, Thomas C, Comfort P, McMahon JJ, Jones PA, Oakley NP, Young AL
- Issue date: 2018 Dec
- The Effect of Hip Joint Angle on Isometric Midthigh Pull Kinetics.
- Authors: DosʼSantos T, Thomas C, Jones PA, McMahon JJ, Comfort P
- Issue date: 2017 Oct