Correction to: Core Rehabilitation Outcome Set for Single Sided Deafness (CROSSSD) study: protocol for an international consensus on outcome measures for single sided deafness interventions using a modified Delphi survey.
Hall, Deborah A
van de Heyning, Paul
Firszt, Jill B
Bruce, Iain A
Kitterick, Pádraig T
KeywordsPEOPLE WITH HEARING DISABILITIES
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractFollowing the publication of our article , the authors have notified us of a typo in the third bullet point of the Consensus Criteria section.
- Core Rehabilitation Outcome Set for Single Sided Deafness (CROSSSD) study: protocol for an international consensus on outcome measures for single sided deafness interventions using a modified Delphi survey.
- Authors: Katiri R, Hall DA, Buggy N, Hogan N, Horobin A, van de Heyning P, Firszt JB, Bruce IA, Kitterick PT
- Issue date: 2020 Mar 4
- Redesigning a Web-Based Stakeholder Consensus Meeting About Core Outcomes for Clinical Trials: Formative Feedback Study.
- Authors: Katiri R, Hall DA, Hoare DJ, Fackrell K, Horobin A, Buggy N, Hogan N, Kitterick PT, Core Rehabilitation Outcome Set For Single-Sided Deafness (CROSSSD) Initiative.
- Issue date: 2021 Aug 19
- Protocol for a Delphi consensus exercise to identify a core set of criteria for selecting health related outcome measures (HROM) to be used in primary health care.
- Authors: Santaguida P, Dolovich L, Oliver D, Lamarche L, Gilsing A, Griffith LE, Richardson J, Mangin D, Kastner M, Raina P
- Issue date: 2018 Sep 4
- Study protocol: developing, disseminating, and implementing a core outcome set for selective fetal growth restriction in monochorionic twin pregnancies.
- Authors: Khalil A, Duffy JMN, Perry H, Ganzevoort W, Reed K, Baschat AA, Deprest J, Gratacos E, Hecher K, Lewi L, Lopriore E, Oepkes D, Papageorghiou A, Gordijn SJ, International Collaboration to Harmonise Outcomes for Selective Fetal Growth Restriction (CHOOSE-FGR).
- Issue date: 2019 Jan 9
- Core Outcomes in Ventilation Trials (COVenT): protocol for a core outcome set using a Delphi survey with a nested randomised trial and observational cohort study.
- Authors: Blackwood B, Ringrow S, Clarke M, Marshall J, Rose L, Williamson P, McAuley D
- Issue date: 2015 Aug 20