Faster visual reaction times in elite athletes are not linked to better gaze stability.
AuthorsBarrett, Brendan T
Cruickshank, Alice G
Flavell, Jonathan C
Bennett, Simon J
Buckley, John G
Harris, Julie M
Scally, Andrew J
MetadataShow full item record
- Vision and Visual History in Elite/Near-Elite-Level Cricketers and Rugby-League Players.
- Authors: Barrett BT, Flavell JC, Bennett SJ, Cruickshank AG, Mankowska A, Harris JM, Buckley JG
- Issue date: 2017 Nov 10
- Target Displacements during Eye Blinks Trigger Automatic Recalibration of Gaze Direction.
- Authors: Maus GW, Duyck M, Lisi M, Collins T, Whitney D, Cavanagh P
- Issue date: 2017 Feb 6
- Differential effects of blinks on horizontal saccade and smooth pursuit initiation in humans.
- Authors: Rambold H, El Baz I, Helmchen C
- Issue date: 2004 Jun
- Properties of horizontal saccades accompanied by blinks.
- Authors: Rottach KG, Das VE, Wohlgemuth W, Zivotofsky AZ, Leigh RJ
- Issue date: 1998 Jun
- Gaze stability in the elite athlete: A normative observational study.
- Authors: Massingale S, Alexander A, Gerkin R, Leddon C, McQueary E, Allred RC, Pardini JE
- Issue date: 2019