A qualitative evaluation of participants' experiences of using co-design to develop a collective leadership educational intervention for health-care teams.
health services research
MetadataShow full item record
JournalHealth expectations : an international journal of public participation in health care and health policy
- Involving service users in the qualitative analysis of patient narratives to support healthcare quality improvement.
- Authors: Locock L, Kirkpatrick S, Brading L, Sturmey G, Cornwell J, Churchill N, Robert G
- Issue date: 2019
- Health professionals' experience of teamwork education in acute hospital settings: a systematic review of qualitative literature.
- Authors: Eddy K, Jordan Z, Stephenson M
- Issue date: 2016 Apr
- Experiences of multidisciplinary development team members during user-centered design of telecare products and services: a qualitative study.
- Authors: Vermeulen J, Verwey R, Hochstenbach LM, van der Weegen S, Man YP, de Witte LP
- Issue date: 2014 May 19