Breastfeeding practices 2008-2009 among Chinese mothers living in Ireland: a mixed methods study.
Mixed methods research
MetadataShow full item record
JournalBMC pregnancy and childbirth
- Infant Feeding Practices in China and Ireland: Ireland Chinese Mother Survey.
- Authors: Zhou Q, Younger KM, Kearney JM
- Issue date: 2018
- Understanding the cultural context of Chinese mothers' perceptions of breastfeeding and infant health in Canada.
- Authors: Chen WL
- Issue date: 2010 Apr
- The infant feeding practices of Chinese immigrant mothers in Australia: A qualitative exploration.
- Authors: Kuswara K, Laws R, Kremer P, Hesketh KD, Campbell KJ
- Issue date: 2016 Oct 1
- Breastfeeding and emerging motherhood identity: An interpretative phenomenological analysis of first time Chinese Australian mothers' breastfeeding experiences.
- Authors: Kuswara K, Knight T, Campbell KJ, Hesketh KD, Zheng M, Bolton KA, Laws R
- Issue date: 2021 May
- Differences in infant feeding practices between Chinese-born and Australian-born mothers living in Australia: a cross-sectional study.
- Authors: Bolton KA, Kremer P, Hesketh KD, Laws R, Kuswara K, Campbell KJ
- Issue date: 2018 Jun 28