Prospective Risk Assessment of Medicine Shortages in Europe and Israel: Findings and Implications.
De Rijdt, Thomas
Vida, Róbert György
Yubero, Cristina Garcia
Haag, Kristine Sakstrup
MetadataShow full item record
JournalFrontiers in pharmacology
AbstractA semi-structured questionnaire focusing on medicine shortages was distributed electronically to members of the European Cooperation in Science and Technology (COST) Action 15105 (28 member countries) and to hospital pharmacists of the European Association of Hospital Pharmacists (EAHP) (including associated healthcare professionals). Their answers were subjected to both qualitative and quantitative analysis (Microsoft Office Excel 2010 and IBM SPSS Statistics®) with descriptive statistics based on the distribution of responses. Their proportional difference was tested by the chi-square test and Fisher's exact test for independence. Differences in the observed ordinal variables were tested by the Mann-Whitney or Kruskal-Wallis test. The qualitative data were tabulated and recombined with the quantitative data to observe, uncover and interpret meanings and patterns.
- Risks in Antibiotic Substitution Following Medicine Shortage: A Health-Care Failure Mode and Effect Analysis of Six European Hospitals.
- Authors: Miljković N, Godman B, van Overbeeke E, Kovačević M, Tsiakitzis K, Apatsidou A, Nikopoulou A, Yubero CG, Portillo Horcajada L, Stemer G, Kuruc-Poje D, De Rijdt T, Bochenek T, Huys I, Miljković B
- Issue date: 2020
- Managing antibiotic shortages: lessons from EAHP and ECDC surveys.
- Authors: Miljković N, Polidori P, Kohl S
- Issue date: 2022 Mar
- Results of EAHP's 2019 Medicines Shortages Survey.
- Authors: Miljković N, Batista A, Polidori P, Kohl S, Horák P
- Issue date: 2020 Jul
- Practical Implications From European Hospital Pharmacists on Prospective Risk Assessment for Medicine Shortages.
- Authors: Miljković N, van Overbeeke E, Godman B, Kovačević M, Anastasi A, Bochenek T, Huys I, Miljković B
- Issue date: 2020
- Patients perspectives on drug shortages in six European hospital settings - a cross sectional study.
- Authors: Kuruc Poje D, Kifer D, Huys I, Miranda J, Jenzer H, Miljković N, Hoppe-Tichy T, Bochniarz M, Frontini R, Schwartz DG, Vujić-Aleksić V, Nežić L, Rinaki E, Tzimis L, Green K, Jovanić J, Carić B, Mandić D, Vilić K, Bochenek T, Bačić Vrca V, Marušić S
- Issue date: 2021 Jul 12