Maternal plasma levels of oxytocin during breastfeeding-A systematic review.
AuthorsUvnäs Moberg, Kerstin
MetadataShow full item record
- Effects of intrapartum oxytocin administration and epidural analgesia on the concentration of plasma oxytocin and prolactin, in response to suckling during the second day postpartum.
- Authors: Jonas W, Johansson LM, Nissen E, Ejdebäck M, Ransjö-Arvidson AB, Uvnäs-Moberg K
- Issue date: 2009 Jun
- Effects of sucking and skin-to-skin contact on maternal ACTH and cortisol levels during the second day postpartum-influence of epidural analgesia and oxytocin in the perinatal period.
- Authors: Handlin L, Jonas W, Petersson M, Ejdebäck M, Ransjö-Arvidson AB, Nissen E, Uvnäs-Moberg K
- Issue date: 2009 Dec
- Oxytocin and prolactin levels in breast-feeding women. Correlation with milk yield and duration of breast-feeding.
- Authors: Uvnäs-Moberg K, Widström AM, Werner S, Matthiesen AS, Winberg J
- Issue date: 1990
- Prepregnant overweight and obesity diminish the prolactin response to suckling in the first week postpartum.
- Authors: Rasmussen KM, Kjolhede CL
- Issue date: 2004 May
- Different patterns of oxytocin, prolactin but not cortisol release during breastfeeding in women delivered by caesarean section or by the vaginal route.
- Authors: Nissen E, Uvnäs-Moberg K, Svensson K, Stock S, Widström AM, Winberg J
- Issue date: 1996 Jul 5