Mapping clinical governance to practitioner roles and responsibilities.
MetadataShow full item record
- Grounded accountability in life-and-death high-consequence healthcare settings.
- Authors: Flynn MA, Brennan NM
- Issue date: 2021 Aug 24
- The involvement of medical doctors in hospital governance and implications for quality management: a quick scan in 19 and an in depth study in 7 OECD countries.
- Authors: Rotar AM, Botje D, Klazinga NS, Lombarts KM, Groene O, Sunol R, Plochg T
- Issue date: 2016 May 24
- Differences between clinical specialist and advanced practitioner clinical practice, leadership, and research roles, responsibilities, and perceived outcomes (the SCAPE study).
- Authors: Begley C, Elliott N, Lalor J, Coyne I, Higgins A, Comiskey CM
- Issue date: 2013 Jun
- Hybrid clinical-managers in Kenyan hospitals.
- Authors: Nzinga J, McGivern G, English M
- Issue date: 2019 Mar 28
- Critical Care Network in the State of Qatar.
- Authors: Hijjeh M, Al Shaikh L, Alinier G, Selwood D, Malmstrom F, Hassan IF
- Issue date: 2019