COVID-19 and surgery: A thematic analysis of unintended consequences on performance, practice and surgical training.
MetadataShow full item record
JournalThe surgeon : journal of the Royal Colleges of Surgeons of Edinburgh and Ireland
- The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on vascular surgery practice in the United States.
- Authors: Mouawad NJ, Woo K, Malgor RD, Wohlauer MV, Johnson AP, Cuff RF, Coleman DM, Coogan SM, Sheahan MG 3rd, Shalhub S
- Issue date: 2021 Mar
- The Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Surgical Management of Breast Cancer: Global Trends and Future Perspectives.
- Authors: Rocco N, Montagna G, Di Micco R, Benson J, Criscitiello C, Chen L, Di Pace B, Esgueva Colmenarejo AJ, Harder Y, Karakatsanis A, Maglia A, Mele M, Nafissi N, Ferreira PS, Taher W, Tejerina A, Vinci A, Nava M, Catanuto G
- Issue date: 2021 Jan
- The response of Trauma & Orthopaedic Departments to the first four weeks of lockdown for the COVID-19 pandemic - A trainee-led analysis of the East of England.
- Authors: ORCA Collaborative (Orthopaedic Research Collaborative East Anglia). Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org., ORCA Collaborative (Orthopaedic Research Collaborative East Anglia).
- Issue date: 2021 Feb
- Cancer Management During the COVID-19 Pandemic in the United States: Results From a National Physician Cross-sectional Survey.
- Authors: Hui JYC, Yuan J, Teoh D, Thomaier L, Jewett P, Beckwith H, Parsons H, Lou E, Blaes AH, Vogel RI
- Issue date: 2020 Oct
- Change in Ophthalmology Practice during COVID-19 Pandemic: Egyptian Perspective.
- Authors: Abdullatif AM, Makled HS, Hamza MM, Macky TA, El-Saied HMA
- Issue date: 2021