COVID-19 and surgery: A thematic analysis of unintended consequences on performance, practice and surgical training.
MetadataShow full item record
JournalThe surgeon : journal of the Royal Colleges of Surgeons of Edinburgh and Ireland
- Evidence Brief: The Quality of Care Provided by Advanced Practice Nurses
- Authors: McCleery E, Christensen V, Peterson K, Humphrey L, Helfand M
- Issue date: 2011
- Elective, Non-urgent Procedures and Aesthetic Surgery in the Wake of SARS-COVID-19: Considerations Regarding Safety, Feasibility and Impact on Clinical Management.
- Authors: Kaye K, Paprottka F, Escudero R, Casabona G, Montes J, Fakin R, Moke L, Stasch T, Richter D, Benito-Ruiz J
- Issue date: 2020 Jun
- Medical Error Prevention
- Authors: Rodziewicz TL, Houseman B, Hipskind JE
- Issue date: 2020 Jan
- Development of a novel conceptual framework for curriculum design in Canadian postgraduate trauma training.
- Authors: Mador B, Kim M, White J, Harris I, Tekian A
- Issue date: 2020 Mar
- The impact of shift patterns on junior doctors' perceptions of fatigue, training, work/life balance and the role of social support.
- Authors: Brown M, Tucker P, Rapport F, Hutchings H, Dahlgren A, Davies G, Ebden P
- Issue date: 2010 Dec