A national model of remote care for assessing and providing opioid agonist treatment during the COVID-19 pandemic: a report.
Opioid agonist therapy
MetadataShow full item record
JournalHarm reduction journal
- Optimising treatment in opioid dependency in primary care: results from a national key stakeholder and expert focus group in Ireland.
- Authors: Van Hout MC, Crowley D, McBride A, Delargy I
- Issue date: 2018 Jun 30
- Medication treatment for opioid use disorder and community pharmacy: Expanding care during a national epidemic and global pandemic.
- Authors: Cochran G, Bruneau J, Cox N, Gordon AJ
- Issue date: 2020
- Identifying and managing osteoporosis before and after COVID-19: rise of the remote consultation?
- Authors: Paskins Z, Crawford-Manning F, Bullock L, Jinks C
- Issue date: 2020 Sep
- Opioids: The Forgotten Epidemic?
- Authors: Price S
- Issue date: 2020 Oct 1
- Scoping review protocol: the use of telemedicine in providing opioid agonist treatment and related psychosocial supports.
- Authors: Crowley D, Homeniuk R, Delargy I
- Issue date: 2020 Dec 4