The impact of point-of-care testing for influenza A and B on patient flow and management in a medical assessment unit of a general hospital.
MetadataShow full item record
JournalBMC research notes
- Outcomes of point-of-care testing for influenza in the emergency department of a tertiary referral hospital in Ireland.
- Authors: Teoh TK, Powell J, Kelly J, McDonnell C, Whelan R, O'Connell NH, Dunne CP
- Issue date: 2021 Apr
- Systematic review of the impact of point-of-care testing for influenza on the outcomes of patients with acute respiratory tract infection.
- Authors: Egilmezer E, Walker GJ, Bakthavathsalam P, Peterson JR, Gooding JJ, Rawlinson W, Stelzer-Braid S
- Issue date: 2018 Sep
- Implementation of Alere i Influenza A & B point of care test for the diagnosis of influenza in an ED.
- Authors: Trabattoni E, Le V, Pilmis B, Pean de Ponfilly G, Caisso C, Couzigou C, Vidal B, Mizrahi A, Ganansia O, Le Monnier A, Lina B, Nguyen Van JC
- Issue date: 2018 Jun
- Point of care testing of Influenza A/B and RSV in an adult respiratory assessment unit is associated with improvement in isolation practices and reduction in hospital length of stay.
- Authors: Berry L, Lansbury L, Gale L, Carroll AM, Lim WS
- Issue date: 2020 May
- Molecular point-of-care testing for influenza A/B and respiratory syncytial virus: comparison of workflow parameters for the ID Now and cobas Liat systems.
- Authors: Young S, Phillips J, Griego-Fullbright C, Wagner A, Jim P, Chaudhuri S, Tang S, Sickler J
- Issue date: 2020 Jun