Uncomfortably numb: suicide and the psychological undercurrent of COVID-19.
MetadataShow full item record
JournalIrish journal of psychological medicine
- COVID-19 and suicide in older adults.
- Authors: Wand APF, Peisah C
- Issue date: 2020 Oct
- Nationwide suicides due to alcohol withdrawal symptoms during COVID-19 pandemic: A review of cases from media reports.
- Authors: Syed NK, Griffiths MD
- Issue date: 2020 Nov
- Coronavirus in Colombia: Stigma and quarantine.
- Authors: Trejos-Herrera AM, Vinaccia S, Bahamón MJ
- Issue date: 2020 Dec
- Thoughts in the Time of COVID-19.
- Authors: Scheyett A
- Issue date: 2020 Jul 1
- Mental health considerations for children quarantined because of COVID-19.
- Authors: Liu JJ, Bao Y, Huang X, Shi J, Lu L
- Issue date: 2020 May