The role of primary care in management of rare diseases in Ireland.
Lambert, Deborah M
Murphy, Daniel N
Burke, Mary C
O' Sé, Colm
Treacy, Eileen P
Integrated delivery of healthcare
Patient care management
MetadataShow full item record
JournalIrish journal of medical science
- An observational study of public and private general practitioner consultations in the Republic of Ireland.
- Authors: Murphy M, Brodie G, Byrne S, Bradley C
- Issue date: 2015 Mar
- The clinical effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of telephone triage for managing same-day consultation requests in general practice: a cluster randomised controlled trial comparing general practitioner-led and nurse-led management systems with usual care (the ESTEEM trial).
- Authors: Campbell JL, Fletcher E, Britten N, Green C, Holt T, Lattimer V, Richards DA, Richards SH, Salisbury C, Taylor RS, Calitri R, Bowyer V, Chaplin K, Kandiyali R, Murdoch J, Price L, Roscoe J, Varley A, Warren FC
- Issue date: 2015 Feb
- 70,489 primary care encounters: retrospective analysis of morbidity at a primary care centre in Ireland.
- Authors: Molony D, Beame C, Behan W, Crowley J, Dennehy T, Quinlan M, Cullen W
- Issue date: 2016 Nov
- Infertility management in women and men attending primary care-patient characteristics, management actions and referrals.
- Authors: Chambers GM, Harrison C, Raymer J, Petersen Raymer AK, Britt H, Chapman M, Ledger W, Norman RJ
- Issue date: 2019 Nov 1
- How many general practice consultations occur in Ireland annually? Cross-sectional data from a survey of general practices.
- Authors: Collins C, Homeniuk R
- Issue date: 2021 Feb 20