COVID-19-related anxiety predicts somatic symptoms in the UK population.
Gibson Miller, Jilly
Hartman, Todd K
Martinez, Anton P
Stocks, Thomas V A
Bennett, Kate M
Bentall, Richard P
COVID-19 related anxiety
MetadataShow full item record
JournalBritish journal of health psychology
- Association Between Generalized Anxiety Disorder Scores and Online Activity Among US Adults During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Cross-Sectional Analysis.
- Authors: Singh P, Cumberland WG, Ugarte D, Bruckner TA, Young SD
- Issue date: 2020 Sep 10
- Psychosocial factors associated with symptoms of generalized anxiety disorder in general practitioners during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Authors: Monterrosa-Castro A, Redondo-Mendoza V, Mercado-Lara M
- Issue date: 2020 Oct
- Prevalence and correlates of somatization in anxious individuals in a Chinese online crisis intervention during COVID-19 epidemic.
- Authors: Shangguan F, Quan X, Qian W, Zhou C, Zhang C, Zhang XY, Liu Z
- Issue date: 2020 Dec 1
- New challenges in the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Authors: Fiedorowicz JG
- Issue date: 2020 Jun
- COVID-19 Pandemic and Mental Health: Prevalence and Correlates of New-Onset Obsessive-Compulsive Symptoms in a Canadian Province.
- Authors: Abba-Aji A, Li D, Hrabok M, Shalaby R, Gusnowski A, Vuong W, Surood S, Nkire N, Li XM, Greenshaw AJ, Agyapong VIO
- Issue date: 2020 Sep 24