Cross-sectional association of dietary water intakes and sources, and adiposity: National Adult Nutrition Survey, the Republic of Ireland.
Body mass index
MetadataShow full item record
JournalEuropean journal of nutrition
AbstractCross-sectional study of 1500 adults aged 18-90 years (Irish National Adult Nutrition Survey, 2008-2010). Total water intake and its sources were estimated using food records. Associations of total water, drinking water, beverage moisture and food moisture intakes split by tertile, and BMI (kg/m2), waist circumference (cm), and bio-impedance derived body fat (%) were evaluated using covariate-adjusted linear regression analyses including adjustment for energy intake and energy expenditure.
- Water intakes and dietary sources of a nationally representative sample of Irish adults.
- Authors: O'Connor L, Walton J, Flynn A
- Issue date: 2014 Dec
- Water and Beverage Consumption: Analysis of the Australian 2011-2012 National Nutrition and Physical Activity Survey.
- Authors: Sui Z, Zheng M, Zhang M, Rangan A
- Issue date: 2016 Oct 26
- Intakes of plain water, moisture in foods and beverages, and total water in the adult US population--nutritional, meal pattern, and body weight correlates: National Health and Nutrition Examination Surveys 1999-2006.
- Authors: Kant AK, Graubard BI, Atchison EA
- Issue date: 2009 Sep
- Associations of Alcoholic Beverage Consumption with Dietary Intake, Waist Circumference, and Body Mass Index in US Adults: National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey 2003-2012.
- Authors: Butler L, Popkin BM, Poti JM
- Issue date: 2018 Mar
- Consumptions of plain water, moisture in foods and beverages, and total water in relation to dietary micronutrient intakes and serum nutrient profiles among US adults.
- Authors: Yang M, Chun OK
- Issue date: 2015 May