A multistage mixed methods study protocol to evaluate the implementation and impact of a reconfiguration of acute medicine in Ireland's hospitals.
Acute medical unit
ACUTE MEDICAL CARE
MetadataShow full item record
JournalBMC health services research
- Evaluating the implementation of a national clinical programme for diabetes to standardise and improve services: a realist evaluation protocol.
- Authors: McHugh S, Tracey ML, Riordan F, O'Neill K, Mays N, Kearney PM
- Issue date: 2016 Jul 28
- National Acute Medicine Programme--improving the care of all medical patients in Ireland.
- Authors: O'Reilly O, Cianci F, Casey A, Croke E, Conroy C, Keown AM, Leane G, Kearns B, O'Neill S, Courtney G
- Issue date: 2015 Dec
- Mixed methods evaluation of the Getting it Right First Time programme - improvements to NHS orthopaedic care in England: study protocol.
- Authors: Barratt H, Turner S, Hutchings A, Pizzo E, Hudson E, Briggs T, Hurd R, Day J, Yates R, Gikas P, Morris S, Fulop NJ, Raine R
- Issue date: 2017 Jan 23
- Evidence Brief: Effectiveness of Intensive Primary Care Programs
- Authors: Peterson K, Helfand M, Humphrey L, Christensen V, Carson S
- Issue date: 2011