Cognitive and Sensory Dimensions of Older People's Preferences of Outdoor Spaces for Walking: A Survey Study in Ireland.
MetadataShow full item record
JournalInternational journal of environmental research and public health
- Physical environmental factors related to walking and cycling in older adults: the Belgian aging studies.
- Authors: Van Cauwenberg J, Clarys P, De Bourdeaudhuij I, Van Holle V, Verté D, De Witte N, De Donder L, Buffel T, Dury S, Deforche B
- Issue date: 2012 Feb 23
- Measuring the environment for friendliness toward physical activity: a comparison of the reliability of 3 questionnaires.
- Authors: Brownson RC, Chang JJ, Eyler AA, Ainsworth BE, Kirtland KA, Saelens BE, Sallis JF
- Issue date: 2004 Mar
- National-level environmental perceptions and walking among urban and rural residents: Informing surveillance of walkability.
- Authors: Whitfield GP, Carlson SA, Ussery EN, Watson KB, Berrigan D, Fulton JE
- Issue date: 2019 Jun
- Older Adults' Outdoor Walking and Inequalities in Neighbourhood Green Spaces Characteristics.
- Authors: Zandieh R, Martinez J, Flacke J
- Issue date: 2019 Nov 9
- Associations of physical activity with neighborhood environments and transportation modes in older Japanese adults.
- Authors: Tsunoda K, Tsuji T, Kitano N, Mitsuishi Y, Yoon JY, Yoon J, Okura T
- Issue date: 2012 Aug