Precision Nutrition and the Microbiome Part II: Potential Opportunities and Pathways to Commercialisation.
MetadataShow full item record
- Precision Nutrition and the Microbiome, Part I: Current State of the Science.
- Authors: Mills S, Stanton C, Lane JA, Smith GJ, Ross RP
- Issue date: 2019 Apr 24
- The effect of fiber and prebiotics on children's gastrointestinal disorders and microbiome.
- Authors: Wegh CAM, Schoterman MHC, Vaughan EE, Belzer C, Benninga MA
- Issue date: 2017 Nov
- The role of the microbiome for human health: from basic science to clinical applications.
- Authors: Mohajeri MH, Brummer RJM, Rastall RA, Weersma RK, Harmsen HJM, Faas M, Eggersdorfer M
- Issue date: 2018 May
- Influence of habitual dietary fibre intake on the responsiveness of the gut microbiota to a prebiotic: protocol for a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, cross-over, single-centre study.
- Authors: Healey G, Brough L, Butts C, Murphy R, Whelan K, Coad J
- Issue date: 2016 Sep 2
- Whole cereal grains and potential health effects: Involvement of the gut microbiota.
- Authors: Gong L, Cao W, Chi H, Wang J, Zhang H, Liu J, Sun B
- Issue date: 2018 Jan