MetadataShow full item record
- Selection of lactic acid bacteria from Brazilian kefir grains for potential use as starter or probiotic cultures.
- Authors: Zanirati DF, Abatemarco M Jr, Sandes SHC, Nicoli JR, Nunes ÁC, Neumann E
- Issue date: 2015 Apr
- In Vitro Characterization of Lactic Acid Bacteria from Indonesian Kefir Grains as Probiotics with Cholesterol-Lowering Effect.
- Authors: Yusuf D, Nuraida L, Dewanti-Hariyadi R, Hunaefi D
- Issue date: 2019 May 28
- Selected Lactobacillus strains isolated from sugary and milk kefir reduce Salmonella infection of epithelial cells in vitro.
- Authors: Zavala L, Golowczyc MA, van Hoorde K, Medrano M, Huys G, Vandamme P, Abraham AG
- Issue date: 2016 Sep
- Assessment of commercial companion animal kefir products for label accuracy of microbial composition and quantity.
- Authors: Metras BN, Holle MJ, Parker VJ, Miller MJ, Swanson KS
- Issue date: 2020 Sep 1
- Isolation and Characterization of <i>Lactobacillus</i> spp. from Kefir Samples in Malaysia.
- Authors: Talib N, Mohamad NE, Yeap SK, Hussin Y, Aziz MNM, Masarudin MJ, Sharifuddin SA, Hui YW, Ho CL, Alitheen NB
- Issue date: 2019 Jul 17