MetadataShow full item record
- Differential effects of psychotropic drugs on microbiome composition and gastrointestinal function.
- Authors: Cussotto S, Strain CR, Fouhy F, Strain RG, Peterson VL, Clarke G, Stanton C, Dinan TG, Cryan JF
- Issue date: 2019 May
- Oral health impacts of medications used to treat mental illness.
- Authors: Cockburn N, Pradhan A, Taing MW, Kisely S, Ford PJ
- Issue date: 2017 Dec 1
- Psychiatric Drug Discovery and Development--SRI's Third Annual Conference.
- Authors: Curry K
- Issue date: 2005 Jun
- We are not Alone in Our Body: Insights into the Involvement of Microbiota in the Etiopathogenesis and Pharmacology of Mental Illness.
- Authors: Pisanu C, Squassina A
- Issue date: 2018
- A parallel universe where psychiatry is like the rest of medicine.
- Authors: Pariante CM
- Issue date: 2018 Apr