Women's experiences of their maternity care: A principle- based concept analysis.
AuthorsHealth Service Executive (HSE)
Experiences of care
MetadataShow full item record
JournalWomen and birth : journal of the Australian College of Midwives
- A focus group study of women's views and experiences of maternity care as delivered collaboratively by midwives and health visitors in England.
- Authors: Aquino MRJV, Olander EK, Bryar RM
- Issue date: 2018 Dec 27
- Student and educator experiences of maternal-child simulation-based learning: a systematic review of qualitative evidence protocol.
- Authors: MacKinnon K, Marcellus L, Rivers J, Gordon C, Ryan M, Butcher D
- Issue date: 2015 Jan
- Midwives' perspectives on (dis)respectful intrapartum care during facility-based delivery in sub-Saharan Africa: a qualitative systematic review and meta-synthesis.
- Authors: Bradley S, McCourt C, Rayment J, Parmar D
- Issue date: 2019 Jul 25
- Women's maternity care needs and related service models in rural areas: A comprehensive systematic review of qualitative evidence.
- Authors: Hoang H, Le Q, Ogden K
- Issue date: 2014 Dec
- Immigrant and non-immigrant women's experiences of maternity care: a systematic and comparative review of studies in five countries.
- Authors: Small R, Roth C, Raval M, Shafiei T, Korfker D, Heaman M, McCourt C, Gagnon A
- Issue date: 2014 Apr 29