Enabling public, patient and practitioner involvement in co-designing frailty pathways in the acute care setting.
AuthorsHealth Service Executive (HSE) Quality and Patient Safety Directorate
Ní Shé, Éidín
Cooney Marie, Therese
Public and patient involvement
MetadataShow full item record
- The patient experience of patient-centered communication with nurses in the hospital setting: a qualitative systematic review protocol.
- Authors: Newell S, Jordan Z
- Issue date: 2015 Jan
- Forging a Frailty-Ready Healthcare System to Meet Population Ageing.
- Authors: Lim WS, Wong SF, Leong I, Choo P, Pang WS
- Issue date: 2017 Nov 24
- The perspectives of health professionals in Denmark on physical exercise and nutritional interventions for acutely admitted frail older people during and after hospitalisation.
- Authors: Rasmussen RL, Holst M, Nielsen L, Villumsen M, Andreasen J
- Issue date: 2020 Nov
- The systematic approach to improving care for Frail Older Patients (SAFE) study: A protocol for co-designing a frail older person's pathway.
- Authors: Ní Shé É, McCarthy M, O'Donnell D, Collins O, Hughes G, Salter N, Cogan L, O'Donoghue C, McGrath E, O'Donovan J, Patton A, McAuliffe E, O'Shea D, Cooney MT
- Issue date: 2018
- Evidence Brief: The Quality of Care Provided by Advanced Practice Nurses
- Authors: McCleery E, Christensen V, Peterson K, Humphrey L, Helfand M
- Issue date: 2011